Sunday 5 July 2009

Winner... But still no pics.

I have just finished playing a small quick-fire game of Warhammer 40k Tau v Imperial Guard/Space Marines combo against my friend. It was quite a satisfying win, even though my Devilfish and whole Kroot squad bit the dust. It was really good to see a long close-combat fight between my kroot and a Death Corps of Krieg command squad (With a Commissar attached). Too bad it ended up killing all of my kroot :SAD FACE: but my fire warrior squad showed that they were worth their £17 as they used the wreckage of the downed Devilfish as heavy cover and took out the last remaining squads. But, sadly, still no pictures of my warhammer as there is still no batteries for the digital camera. I'll try to get batteries as soon as possible, as you NEED to see my pics. See you tomorrow at about 7:00 pm GMT as I have school and painting to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment