Friday 24 July 2009

I'm too lazy

Like I said, no pics. but at least I got a tau fire warrior squad, a kroot squad and a well-painted jungle-camo stealth squad. Looks pretty good. The kroot that I got weren't all painted, so when I get back from the air show tomorrow, I will finally be able to get around to finishing all unpainted kroot and finish off my stealth squad. When my friend comes round on Monday, I will be able to finish spraying my broadside which it's arm snapped off (I put the crisis arms on and the rail guns on them) I had to take the other one off, take the two normal arms off it's backpack and put them where they are meant to go, leaving two big Grey unsprayed circles on it. Then I had to take the rail guns off the arms and glue them onto the backpack, where they normally go. Since I took them off the army, this left two MORE unsprayed Silver patches on the rail guns. Frustrating, eh? See ya later. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment