Saturday 4 July 2009

New blog = No pics

Since I have just set up this blog, there isn't any pictures today, and I don't think there will be tomorrow either. I've finished most of my fire warriors, my friend is just painting the bleach bone main colour on their armour and I will get them back on Monday. Hopefully. I have been collecting tau for about 2-3 1/2 months now and I only have my devilfish, one fire warrior squad, a lone ethereal and my kroot. On the Saturday coming, I will be getting my first stealth squad and broadside, along with terracotta (or dark flesh as it is now known) and kommando khaki for my new tau paint scheme. 

Picture taken from HeresyOnline.net.

This is hopefully what my tau will look like when finished. When I went with my current scheme, it didn't take long to realise that it was a bad move as it gets repetitive and is in fact quite boring and bland actually. The scheme consists of bleached bone with skull white camo patches for the armour, hawk turquoise for the heads of the tau without helmets, shining gold eyes and centre section of shoulder cover. Sounds good? it's very bland and un-imaginative. I'm good at painting kroot though, so I'm leaving their colour scheme for pictures. I'll post again tomorrow round about 4:00 pm GMT when I decide to stop painting kroot. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment