Monday 6 July 2009

New rules and pics tomorrow!

I have decided not to paint today as I am going to start writing down the rules for my Quick-Fire Warhammer 40k games, and I will also maybe have some pics up today or tomorrow, due to my mum having a really good camera on her phone. I didn't get my 2 fire warriors back today, so there won't be any pics of those up until tomorrow for definite. But what my friend DID bring into school to show me today were his jungle camo XV-25 Stealth Suits. That made me really jealous and also made the need to buy my own ones much bigger than ever before. MUCH bigger. I'll maybe see you again later today with pictures of my tau, if not, it'll be tomorrow around 6:00 pm GMT. See ya then.

:UPDATE:

Pictures! Finally got some pictures on! Sorry about the bad quality. Camera phone.
Fire Warriors



Kroot






The Whole Army

No comments:

Post a Comment