Tuesday 21 July 2009

Tanks and Drones and Pathfinders, Oh My!

I've decided to start updating my blog less frequently now, but I will still be updating it every couple of days. I went out to town yesterday with my friends and I managed to get quite a lot of Tau.I swapped/sold one of my friends a land raider, some space marines, a whirlwind and a razorback for a hammerhead, 4 gun drones (because they mean the world to me), a crisis suit, which I re-sprayed and painted with my new and successful colour scheme and a tenner. With the tenner I got myself a pack of normal pathfinders for £8, which I sprayed and painted really well. I'll try to get some pictures, but I doubt I will get any because I am too lazy. Yay summer holidays started on Friday. Couldn't manage to get pictures of my friends eldar and space marines on Saturday, as he didn't bring them over, but I managed to make him believe in the greater good! He got himself a fire warrior squad and a crisis battlesuit. He LOVES Tau now. Kinda like me. See ya later.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment